Cedar Creek Spay/Neuter Agreement
Permanent ownership of this dog is contingent upon your compliance with this Addendum.
- Cedar Creek Bernese Mountain Dogs and Bernedoodles must receive proof of the spay/neuter of your Cedar Creek puppy noted above within the 12th month of age. The buyer agrees to be responsible for any and all associated veterinary costs and agrees to provide the Seller a spay/neuter certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the veterinarian, to ensure that Cedar Creek Bernese Mountain Dogs & Bernedoodles has received verification that the surgery has been performed.
- Failure to comply with this agreement by the 12th month of age of our puppy, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, will be considered a breach of the Contract. If the Buyer fails for any reason to spay/neuter the dog within the 12th month of age, the Buyer will be liable for $5,000 and agrees to pay any and all fees, including but not limited to legal fees, court costs, travel expenses, depositions, telephone calls, veterinary fees, boarding fees, etc. incurred by the Seller and their agents to enforce this contract.
- Transfer of ownership or housing of this dog does not limit or in any way change any of the responsibility of the above named Buyer to spay/neuter the dog as per this agreement.
- This spay/neuter agreement is an agreement that this dog will not produce a litter of puppies either as purposely bred or by accidental breeding. If a pregnancy occurs whether purposely or accidentally, the Buyer agrees to pay the additional cost for a breeding dog, which is $10,000
- If Buyer fails for any reason to spay/neuter the dog before or within the 12th month of age, the Cedar Creek Health Warranty is null and void.
Buyer(s)’ Name: (Please Print) _____________________________________________________________________
Buyer(s)’ Signature: _____________________________________________________
Street Address: ___________________________________________
City: ________________________________ State:__________________________